Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Friday Sales

I cannot believe it is only about a month away from Black Friday. My brother and I have had a few of those where we have gotten up really early to head to the stores and shopping malls. There has been times when it has been so cold and the lines of people go the length of the parking lots. It can be pretty crazy and then when the store opens the doors it gets really bad. People push and shove to make there way in. It is so nice to know that a person does not need to do that anymore.
You can receive the black friday sale ads right on your computer. You can even get some in advance and at iblackfriday.com you can sign up your email address and they will send you notifications when each store puts their sales ads out. You can also create a shopping list so that you are ready to shop online that Friday morning.
I love music and will most likely shop at Walmart where I will find some of my favorite Cd's. Not only will I find things for myself but I like to shop there for my parents and brother. They have a great variety of things to choose from and usually they are at pretty good prices.
I am excited about this because I will be able to sleep in and then get up on Black Friday and shop from home. It will be great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.