Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happiness is Pets

My brother had the perfect dog. She was so friendly and loved to play. He had to give her away because he was still in college and he didn't like that but he loved her and loved having a pet. She was his loyal friend that loved him no matter what. She was always there for him. Someday I would like to get a puppy and I plan on doing that once I graduate from college. Happiness is Pets can help you find the puppy that will be a good fit for you and your family.

2 comments:

Ida McCarthy said...

Les Knust breeder for happiness is pets. There is a long report on this guy on the caps website, please click on the link below. Here is one sentence from it.

Knust admitted to "putting a bullet" into the head of any dog with "two strikes" against it for not producing enough puppies, because such dogs only "took up space" in his kennel

http://www.caps-web.org/view_investigation_report.php?id=128

Do you really support this Jesse? Is it really worth the money they are paying you?

Ida McCarthy said...

Jesse,

I forgot to say please visit happinessisnotpets.com

I'm sure you'll agree that these people are selling dogs from puppy mills. Please google happiness is pets for ALL the horror stories. They have many people who opted out of this little project of theirs, (paying people to say good things about their store) because I told them the truth and now their blogs are nowhere to be found. I have to keep on my toes because they are paying new people all the time.