Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Circulars

Are you like me that when the thanksgiving cirulars come out you want to sit right down and start making your list for Christmas from all the bargains you can find in them? I think it is kind of fun to do. Most of my family feels like I do. I look forward to the EB Games ad to come out because I love shopping there for my video games and my brother's also.
There are usually some pretty amazing buys and what a way to save money with the state of our economy the way it is.
By visiting the site blackfridayonline.com they will show you how to get the black Friday deals online on Thanksgiving Day instead of having to stand in line on Black Friday. Have you ever gone out on a cold dark Black Friday morning and stood in long long lines and end up not even getting the bargain you went for because it was taken by the time you found it or got to it? That has happened to me and it is frustrating. I would rather sign up my email address with this website and get the email alerts as to when the ads start to come out and then sit down on Thanksgiving morning and start my shopping from the comfort of my own home. That is the way to shop.

No comments: