Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Step Brothers


Who doesn't like Will Farrell, I am a huge fan. I think I have seen just about every movie he has made plus own a few on dvd. He is coming out with another great one called Step Brothers. John C. Reilly joins him in this comedy. They teamed up in the movie Talladega Nights.
Will Farrell plays a 40 year old man who still lives with his mother (Mary Steenburgen). Reilly also plays a middle aged man who is as infantile as Will Farrell's character. Reilly also sponges off his father(Richard Jenkins) as he still lives at home.
Steenburgen and Jenkins fall in love and decided to move in together. That then leads to Farrell and Reilly having to share a room together. The comedy really begins. You can about imagine what all happens. It looks like a great movie and I love comedies like this one. I will definitely try to catch this one. It opens in theaters July 25th.
The picture is from http://sarasota.creativeloafing.com.

No comments: