Friday, May 21, 2010

OXIS International, Inc.

I was studying health on the Internet and I learned that it is very important to keep up your body's level of antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin E and also gluthathione. Frankly I never heard of gluthathione but have learned that it can be given to you thru your veins or orally if you should have a bowel disease. I have heard a lot lately about free radical and antioxidant so thought I should learn more. By reading up on the website http://www.oxis.com I was surprised to learn about Ergothioneine that has been developed by them and is the only distributor worldwide. They have patents on it and more patents pending. It is believed to help in the progression of cognitive decline. My grandmother had alzheimers so I know how important it is to find all the help you can for those suffering from this disease, as well as, others such a diabetes and Parkinsons and many other diseases.



No comments: