Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Custom Photo Cards


I have received some pretty cool Custom Photo Cards at times and I have also seen my parents get some too. It is pretty nice when they come with pictures on them and have their own personal message in them.
Graduation is just around the corner and when I graduated my mom made custom made photo cards for invitations. They had my graduation pictures on them and added the date, time and place for the reception.
These cards can be used for all occasions not just holidays. Another cool way I have seen them is for birth announcements. I love babies and when these cards come with the baby's picture on it I just melt. They are so adorable and these cards are worth hanging onto because they are so personal.
Maybe you are planning a party for someone special. This would be a great way to create a card with the person's picture on it for everyone to enjoy. Other ideas would be anniversaries, family gatherings, confirmation or just because you want to tell someone you are thinking about them. They are fun to do and make it extra special to give or receive. Next time you plan to send an invitation or greeting card try customizing your own, you'll be glad you did.

No comments: