Thursday, February 21, 2008

Luxury Ski Holidays

This is the time of year when people love to take ski vacations. At Supertravel, you can find luxury chalets in Meribel, France, Courchevel, France and St. Anton, Austria. There are also other available locations that offer luxury ski chalets. If you would rather spend a luxury ski holiday in the states then you could go to Lake Tahoe, Vail, or Aspen. Supertravel is a UK based company with more than 40 years of travel experience. These chalets will have fantastic food and wine provided by your chalet host, you may never want to go home! What an awesome way to enjoy a ski vacation in one of these beautiful resorts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mac.

I am contacting you on behalf of my client, SuperTravel. I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to their website. While I understand that you have linked to my client in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable them to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://jessealne.blogspot.com/2008/02/luxury-ski-holidays.html
Can I ask that you remove the link or the whole article itself?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.